Here are a few examples of the types of problems I can help with:
- Our processes are really frustrating, and we know things could be better, but we’re not sure where to begin.
- We’re starting a new program, or making some changes, and we’re not sure what we need to think about to implement it successfully.
- We formed a cross-functional team for this project, which is great for the diverse skillsets, but we find we’re having some difficulty communicating with each other and ensuring we’re working towards the same goals.
- I’m under a lot of pressure to meet the board’s performance objectives and having difficulty prioritizing where to spend my time.
- My manager, while supportive, does not have expertise in my areas of responsibility. I am seeking an experienced advisor on some of my projects and/or guidance on professional development.
Ready to talk? Let’s schedule a 30-minute conversation, at no cost to you, to discuss your challenge and see if we may be a good fit. If so, I’ll work with you to create a plan based on your goals. (Or read more about the types of coaching I offer, if you already know that’s what you’re seeking.)
And if you’re not sure whether any of those truly do sound like you because you’re not sure exactly how to describe your current challenge, I’d be happy to chat and help you find the language or even someone else if I’m not the right person.