Are you a team of one? Are your job responsibilities or your newest challenges outside of your manager’s areas of expertise?
Or perhaps you’re looking for a thought partner to help you break down a complex challenge and tackle it methodically. Maybe you’re seeking an accountability partner to help you focus on what’s important yet not urgent. Someone who can help you prioritize and gain clarity.
You’re not entry level but you’re not senior yet. Or maybe you’ve been newly promoted and you’d like to work through things with someone who can be a trusted external confidant.
If any of those sound like you, I offer 1:1 coaching in the following domains:
- Knowledge management, training, onboarding
- Information architecture/information management
- Data management/governance
- Workflow and process improvement
- Design research/UX research
- Facilitation and instructional design
- Stepping into strategy, setting direction, and leading teams
- Career development and job crafting at the intersection of technology, design, and public good
- Aren’t sure if what you’d like help with fits into the above? Let’s talk!
How does it work?
We can work together on a specific project. In this case, we would plan out our sessions (number, frequency, timeframe) based on the needs of the project. Or we can work together for a specific number of sessions (4-6 is common), with some loose overall goals and the flexibility for you to choose the topics for each session.
Coaching sessions are 1:1, one-hour video or phone calls, typically every 1-2 weeks. Frequency can vary based on your goals/schedule. Single sessions are available.
If you’re interested, we would schedule an initial 30-minute consult (no cost) to see whether we are a good fit to work together and then go from there.